Monday, June 22, 2009

For the love of a duck...

Dance dance revolution, anyone? Lucia is a dancing queen but she definitely has her own style going. The video below doesn't even begin to do it justice, but it's a brief peek at the life and times of Lucy the rock star. The musical duck making its video debut was a springtime gift from my Nebraskan grandparents. When we first got it, it scared the daylights out of Lucia, and as the loving parent that I am, I got a ridiculous amount of pleasure out of making it play and watching her eyes grow bigger and bigger until the full-out wails began. Kyle would often berate me, but it was really too hilarious not to do on occasion. And all of my conditioning paid off!!! Now the duck is by far and away her favorite toy in the universe. We often have very long sessions of making it play over and over and over and over again. As you can see, it's worth the cost of batteries.

Thanks for the duck, Grand-Jane and Grandaddy!


1 comment:

Kevin said...

I'm pretty sure I hear Kyle cooking or doing something important in the background while you perform experiments on your child, haha.